Senton Senton 'build' thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate604

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Senton 3s
I have had my Senton for about 2 years now but I have only really been driving it hard for the past 6 months. I am really impressed with how much abuse this thing can take. So far I have only broken the front bumper, the front body mount, one of the steering blocks, bend one shock shaft and I have trashed the body and gone through a lot of tires.
I decided to order some of the aluminum hubs/steering blocks from amazon to replace the stock ones after the one steering block broke. I also rebuilt the shocks and straighten out the bent shaft but that didn't last long. The shocks started leaking again and the same shaft bent. So I ordered some of the big bore shocks from amazon (you are going to start seeing a trend here). I also changed the body to a proline Bronco R body which I poorly painted and added proline body mounts. I also added an amazon light bar to the front and built a platform to mount an gopro style camera inside the body.
It is quite the fun basher and it sees a lot of time in the skate parks.
Next I plan to change out the servo, upgrade the arms, build some kind of bumper and upgrade some of the smaller plastic parts.
I have included some pics below.
FInEcYj.jpg

H004RxM.jpg

IE2l6aG.jpg

r7Ctinz.jpg

BsivM8A.jpg

Uybsw03.jpg

1WQTSwS.jpg

0ON0OpG.jpg

msHDkZ2.jpg

FIznQN0.jpg

dzeuJbg.jpg

I have had my Senton for about 2 years now but I have only really been driving it hard for the past 6 months. I am really impressed with how much abuse this thing can take. So far I have only broken the front bumper, the front body mount, one of the steering blocks, bend one shock shaft and I have trashed the body and gone through a lot of tires.
I decided to order some of the aluminum hubs/steering blocks from amazon to replace the stock ones after the one steering block broke. I also rebuilt the shocks and straighten out the bent shaft but that didn't last long. The shocks started leaking again and the same shaft bent. So I ordered some of the big bore shocks from amazon (you are going to start seeing a trend here). I also changed the body to a proline Bronco R body which I poorly painted and added proline body mounts. I also added an amazon light bar to the front and built a platform to mount an gopro style camera inside the body.
It is quite the fun basher and it sees a lot of time in the skate parks.
Next I plan to change out the servo, upgrade the arms, build some kind of bumper and upgrade some of the smaller plastic parts.
I have included some pics below.
FInEcYj.jpg

H004RxM.jpg

IE2l6aG.jpg

r7Ctinz.jpg

BsivM8A.jpg

Uybsw03.jpg

1WQTSwS.jpg

0ON0OpG.jpg

msHDkZ2.jpg

FIznQN0.jpg

dzeuJbg.jpg
Nice build, what material is that platform made out of?

Nice build, what material is that platform made out of?
I ordered kydex from amazon to make some mag pouches but this is what they sent me. I don't believe its kydex as it is very thick. Possible ABS plastic, there is a little sticker on it that says ABS as well as some writing in Chinese.
what numbers are the body post?
They are PRO637500.
Comes with both tall and short body mounts and uses the threaded caps instead of the clips.
Is the steering rack and the turn buckles the amazon specials? How do you like them?

I ordered kydex from amazon to make some mag pouches but this is what they sent me. I don't believe its kydex as it is very thick. Possible ABS plastic, there is a little sticker on it that says ABS as well as some writing in Chinese.

They are PRO637500.
Comes with both tall and short body mounts and uses the threaded caps instead of the clips.
Is the steering rack and the turn buckles the amazon specials? How do you like them?
They are the Gpm love them so far
The tie rods are eBay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/273969000089
https://www.ebay.com/itm/234209966569

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back