Senton Senton bumpers and skid plates from T-Bone Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome options from t-bone and great customer service. I am curently waiting, to come in the mail the basher front bumper and the front a-arm skids. I will post some pics when i get them. I did notice they took off of there website the mud flaps and rear skids that they were going to release. I hope they still plan on making them. I was gonna wait another week and then email them

@Senton 66, your truck is going to look sick!! Let me know how good the rear bumper protects the truck from cartwheels and stuff. I really like the rear basher bumper, but i also like the side protection of the stock bumper.

Will do...the t-bone bumper/wheelie bar combination on the Talion has worked out great the only part we have broken is the wing mount after a tremendous amount of crashes lol...
I'm with you on the side protection not sure how that will work out but I don't want to continue braking bumper parts on the senton...the front pulls away from the frame on nose plants. Only two screws holding it in..

Senton 66 .. You have both the Talion and senton??!! Your just the man I need... Please.. Please...Pretty Please.. check and see how the Talion t-bone bumper fits on the senton with the sentons stock bumper still on. That would be a super help!! I posted in the kraton section, i guess i should of checked in my own backyard first.

Last edited:
The Talion t-bone front bumper does fit over the stock bumper but you can't use the brace that comes with the t-bone. I did not bolt it down but it looks like you w will have wheel clearance

20160221_224729.jpg

20160221_224849.jpg

Is this good or would you prefer I bolt it down and get more pics?

Dude your so awesome!! Thank you so much.... Supper sorry, i actually ment to say the rear bumper. Im trying to decide if i want to keep the stock rear bumper on, just for the side guards. Thats the exact idea i had though, is to have both bumpers installed. 2 is better than 1, right? I would of done this for the front if they didnt come out with the crazy mean basher senton front bumper.

Last edited:
Hmm?... wheelie bar..mabey?.. nah... Thank you very much, the pictures were alot of help.. i think your pictures give me enough confidence that it will work on the rear bumper also. If not..I got a hammer... Ill make it work!!

I should just get the rear senton bumper and quit crying over the stupid side guards. The senton basher bumper looks so tough, and lifetime warranty is good to. Mabey ill just get some epoxy and just glue the guard mounts to the t-bone bumper... I bet once i see how bad *ss @Senton 66 truck looks with them on, ill have to get it.

Hot off the press.. Senton basher front bumper and front skids.
20160224_215433.jpg

Now if i can only find my front upper hinge pin in my madness... Then i would be able to put humpty dumpty back together again and install some awesome upgrades!

Thats up to you, and your dremel skills;)
Seriously though, look at my install thread and look at your talion. Mabey..but, your a-arms look longer and skinner, And the mount hole is different. And the price for a mabey...I would probably go with no

Is a metal bumper really better than plastic? I mean.. a plastic will absorb the hit and worst case , break. A metal bumper might "transfer" the impact to something else, no? At least if it too hard. And if not too hard, then it might bend all the time.. so.. is metal really better than plastic? (I'm a total noob btw, just wondering).

Is a metal bumper really better than plastic? I mean.. a plastic will absorb the hit and worst case , break. A metal bumper might "transfer" the impact to something else, no? At least if it too hard. And if not too hard, then it might bend all the time.. so.. is metal really better than plastic? (I'm a total noob btw, just wondering).

You are correct plastic will absorb the impact

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back