Senton Senton chassis cover options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dopeman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 6s
Man this thing catches the debris from the yard. Hosed out grass clippings like you wouldn't believe. I've seen the covers for the Nero. Do they make one that will fit my Senton without having to remove the rollcage and all that. Love this thing, hate cleaning it.

I have yet to find one. I read about the dusty motors, but they are in Europe. Tbone racing sells them in the US. Tbone is local to me, so I'm going to take my Senton over there and see if they can test fit a few. I'll let you know if we come up with a solution.

I have yet to find one. I read about the dusty motors, but they are in Europe. Tbone racing sells them in the US. Tbone is local to me, so I'm going to take my Senton over there and see if they can test fit a few. I'll let you know if we come up with a solution.

Awesome.

I use the modified Dusty Motors. However, I removed the roll cage to reduce some weights.

So after test fitting all the different dusty motor options...nothing quite fits with the roll ages on the Senton. T-Bone is contacting Dusty motors to see if they can build us one that is meant for the Senton. Stay tuned

So after test fitting all the different dusty motor options...nothing quite fits with the roll ages on the Senton. T-Bone is contacting Dusty motors to see if they can build us one that is meant for the Senton. Stay tuned

That would be great. Thanks for the info.

This is something I NEED. Holy crap the Senton catches every piece of grass, every stick, and every drop of mud and dirt it rolls over.

I might just have to break out the needle and thread and start making one.

Hi I have the "HPI Savage Flux HP Protection Cover" from Dysty Motors in my Senton. With Rollcage.
Something needs to be adjusted. But it works.
20170406_204314[1].jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back