Senton senton conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martysmith223

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
okay so if I put the kraton hubs and arms extra on the senton it pretty much makes it an outcast correct if i change body post and what not

okay so if I put the kraton hubs and arms extra on the senton it pretty much makes it an outcast correct if i change body post and what not
Pretty much. The only difference between the Outcast and the Kraton for the most part is that the Outcast is on the short wheelbase chassis and the Kraton is on the long wheelbase chassis. The rims, tires and bodies are different too and I believe that the Outcast also has the wheelie bar.

There's alot more.

The shocks and shock towers are different.

Another important difference is the gearbox gearing. To compensate for the difference in wheel diameter, the bigger wheels models use a spiral 10t input gear, while the Typhon/Senton uses a straight cut 13t one. because the spiral/straight thing, you also need the matching diff gear.

There's alot more.

The shocks and shock towers are different.

Another important difference is the gearbox gearing. To compensate for the difference in wheel diameter, the bigger wheels models use a spiral 10t input gear, while the Typhon/Senton uses a straight cut 13t one. because the spiral/straight thing, you also need the matching diff gear.
Sorry. You're right. I read it as unbolting the 4 bolts from the front and rear to the chassis and taking the entire front end and rear end and put it on a Senton chassis but looking at the original post he does only specify the hubs and arms. All of the rods and driveshafts are different as well. Sorry about the @martysmith223 I messed up and misread what you said. Sorry about that. Good catch @Yonic!

so would the spiral gearing be an upgrade vs straight I'm not planning on turning it into an outcast I'm just going to turn it into a truggified typhoon but I want the wider stance and a little bit bigger wheels
so would the spiral gearing be an upgrade vs straight I'm not planning on turning it into an outcast I'm just going to turn it into a truggified typhoon but I want the wider stance and a little bit bigger wheels
I was even looking at the backflips that come on the 4s outcast I love my backflips on my kraton but I'm assuming the the 4s are smaller just wish I had a side by side comparison vs just reading measurements

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back