Senton Senton dragster?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aperez26

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I'm looking to convert my senton into q dragster. I want to lower it, possibly widen it, new tires, what size shocks springs and oil etc.. Can anyone help me out here and point me in the right direction kinda new to this and wanna make a cool senton dragster

That’s a broad question. I’d say loosen up your shock preload collars. Lighter weight oil would be good for on road as you won’t be soaking up big jumps but just bumps in the road. To widen a senton best method is to buy kraton hexes axle ends and hubs. That’ll widen the stance nicely. Some do it to use 2.8inch tires. Like I mini monster. Springs I don’t know much about but again I’d think lighter as your not jumping but rather going for on road use.

Tires I’d say proline on road tires. Can’t think of the name but the make SC on road treads. If you’re going for big speed like 70+ mph it’s tough and takes a very particular build. Look on YouTube for 100mph plus guys. I’ve never found a build thread myself. I know my senton flips over at about 50+ cause the body parachutes badly.

Take a look at what is run in the Typhon, for your starting point, not saying to make it run exactly like it, but you want your settings running closer to that of the Typhon than the Senton. See what is different and go in that direction, then you can start fine tuning to your own personal preferences.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back