Senton ESC problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QIB

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi,

So i am having problems with my Senton 6s, i bought my rc car about 2 months ago, and it is my first.
Haven't had any problems with the car but a couple of days ago i plugs in my batteries and drove for about 2 minutes the car dies. Checked the car the ESC blue light blinks about 3 times and turns off the ecs fan not running. Thought maybe it could be my batteries but they work fine, and thought also if it could be the controller (transmitter) but the batteries are fine too. So is the ESC died or does any one have any experience of how to make it running again?

Your truck has a 2 year warranty. Call up Arrma support. If they can't talk you through the issue, they'll probably have you send it in for repair or replacement. I haven't heard any bad things about Arrma customer service.

Apperently it was'nt my esc but the reciever. The esc blue blinks 6 tines which means it counts 6 cells on the batteries. There were a short in the reciever there were a burned hole on the buttom. And there were dirt in the reciever container so it isnt that water proof and dirt proof as i thought.

I don't know haven't talked with them yet but i have already ordered a new one ok ebay. But i will talk with arrma and send them the pictures of the reciever.

Arrma support is not great in my opinion. Do you get the parts under warranty? Yes, typically. But in my experience it takes forever and fighting with them for it to happen.

Last week, It took almost a week and me sending a second email to support just to get a reply to a question from support. I will never attempt to deal with Arrma support again.

I wrote to arr mma support center, but they replied that i should visit the place i bought my rc. So i did and they found out my receiver was burned, so i checked the wiring from the esc to the receiver there is over 20 V. How can this be possible?

Arrma support is not great in my opinion. Do you get the parts under warranty? Yes, typically. But in my experience it takes forever and fighting with them for it to happen.

Last week, It took almost a week and me sending a second email to support just to get a reply to a question from support. I will never attempt to deal with Arrma support again.

I called Arrma support on Thursday and spoke with a tech. My part was mailed on Friday. It's worth the hold time to speak with a person who can help you sort the issue and get the warranty parts out quickly.

I did speak directly with support and it still took almost two months, like 3 packages from Arrma, countless emails and me sending picture/video evidence of what I sent them and/or proving what was fiddlesticked up just to get a working truck again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back