Senton Senton front suspension arms...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paddlefreak1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
Hi there, I enjoy reading the posts across the forum all helping to support my latest guilty pleasure.
We now have a small fleet of cars in our house....Kraton 6s just arrived today ? Typhon 3 and 6s, Granite, Senton and Senton/Granite Hybrid adaptation...thanks to some proline badlands some 12mm hex’s and a pair of tin snips.
Myself and my boys (7-9) have been having loads of fun bashing and jumping etc, which has been a learning curve for us all. However my 9 years olds Senton has now broken yet another front suspension arm. This time i have drilled it across the break and inserted a metal pin into the hole across the two halves, and epoxied in and around it. I’m hoping it will last for a while as I’ve already replaced it 3 times and we’ve only had the cars for a month...I might add that I’ve also replaced one on the Granite after my two boys crashed into each other and both cars Sus arms snapped! Are suspension arms really repairable or is there an alternative? My last car was a Maverick Desert Wolf that although it was completely destroyed by the end it never broke a suspension arm front or rear?
Any suggestions on spares that might work and are available here in Scotland? I think I’ve spent almost 3k in a month so trying to ease up the expense!
Thanks Paul

Attachments

• 13D00C7F-B263-43D9-B1BA-39C6C6E61EF7.jpeg
    13D00C7F-B263-43D9-B1BA-39C6C6E61EF7.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 64DAC3CA-3762-4C6A-9E31-224D83CA11DC.jpeg
    64DAC3CA-3762-4C6A-9E31-224D83CA11DC.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 53
The stock suspension arms suck on the senton 3s. I broke mine the first day I got it right in the hinge that connects to the body. Didn't even slam into anything, surprisingly. I strongly recommend the RPM arms, best investment you can make and reasonably price, in the US at least.

I’ll see if I can find some in available in the uk, need to buy 3 pairs...

I have a cracked rear arm in the center on my typhon but i abused it like nothing else 1 meter rebound after hitting the ground kind of hits

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back