Senton Senton future?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean c

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
I was wondering since the senton did not get the upgrade like the other 6 cell cars and the Mojave coming out is arrma looking at discounting the senton?

I would get one if they did. I think I would actually get the 3s over the 6s as I allready have a set of Typhon 6s shocks just sitting here. oh hell I would get both of them who am I kidding.

For some odd reason, the senton lineup looks good (great actually) but does not appeal to me.
The Mojave looks like an all around amazing truck.
I don't think the model is going anywhere soon, they just added the mega versions of the senton.
My Local hobby shop told me it's one of his best sellers. (And it's Traxxas equivalent.)

For some odd reason, the senton lineup looks good (great actually) but does not appeal to me.
The Mojave looks like an all around amazing truck.
I don't think the model is going anywhere soon, they just added the mega versions of the senton.
My Local hobby shop told me it's one of his best sellers. (And it's Traxxas equivalent.)
They actually added the Mega version of the Typhon. The Senton Mega 4x4 has been around since it was released with the Granite Mega 4x4.

I'm not sure what is going on with the Senton and why they decided to not give it at least some of the 2019 upgrades like the motor mount. Did they ever release it with the STX2 radio? Or is old stock all that's left?

They actually added the Mega version of the Typhon. The Senton Mega 4x4 has been around since it was released with the Granite Mega 4x4.

I'm not sure what is going on with the Senton and why they decided to not give it at least some of the 2019 upgrades like the motor mount. Did they ever release it with the STX2 radio? Or is old stock all that's left?

Oh! I just supected it was a new model because of the arrma website?

Attachments

• F448BC90-711A-4A03-ACD5-A74007732C34.jpeg
    F448BC90-711A-4A03-ACD5-A74007732C34.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 65
Oh! I just supected it was a new model because of the arrma website?
Probably because of the Spektrum radio or maybe a color change on the body. But it's the same truck that's been out for over a year.

As I figured they might announce a large SC truck ( and they did ) , I like you , was thinking just in case they drop the Senton 6s , I'd pick one up. I bought it brand new , and a week later is when they announced the Mojave 1/7 !!!! LOL . Have not driven it yet .
Can't wait til it hits the shelves !!!!

I love the senton 6s I rave in doors on a warehouse floor and outside in a parking lot. I only use a 4s battery but with the weight and how the car responds I have started to win. Some cars have tried to push me me out if the way but the senton just ignores them and i can hold my line most of the time.

Also to note , the Senton 6s V3 which is still available, comes with the Tactic which is cool cause you really can run it "out of the box " . Who knows when Arrma is going to update it , and by that time it will have a different radio , but not the STX that is a flop . Really curious about the Senton 6s , and what the next version will be like !!!

I heard the mava is taking over the role of the senton

Also to note , the Senton 6s V3 which is still available, comes with the Tactic which is cool cause you really can run it "out of the box " . Who knows when Arrma is going to update it , and by that time it will have a different radio , but not the STX that is a flop . Really curious about the Senton 6s , and what the next version will be like !!!
I agree on that. Take the V3 model and install a sliding motor mount and you have the best of both. (if you never change pinion gears then no need)

The Senton is great and certainly does not get much attention here on this Forum. I also fear for its future, but SCT Racing is still alive and strong so the Senton may endure!

I run the senton more than anyother car I own. It is good at everything. And has the power and handling ratio to be so vesitle. Off road or on it can do it all. I have not even upgraded anything but the controller, and thats because i have 8 other cars.

I’m almost 2 years down going box stock with a 19t pinion and upgraded bearings/ tires. That’s it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back