Senton Senton lost power front

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MabsOil.com

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a New Senton Brushed and when I turn the wheels to the right, in 3 seconds, power is gone to right front wheel. Going straight or turning left works great but I lose power turning right? Any suggestions?

Does it happen when you turn right a little bit or when you turn all the way to the right?

Does it happen when you turn right a little bit or when you turn all the way to the right?
I will double check when it is charged but Im pretty sure it was when fully turned and full power. The tires don NOT appear to be rubbing on anything....

What about with the wheel removed?
ok, I put on some aftermarket "duramax" Bandito st's (to increase the overall speed) and the company that sold me the tires sold me the wrong size. I added a spacer and slight modification (dremelled) and the wheel spins freely but I guess when the speed rev's up, they must sl;ightly expand, so Ive put the stock tires back on and all appears well. This is our first RC and the company I purchased them from have been in business now for 25 years. I went to another local RC seller, and the lady (owner) told me right off, that they were the wrong ones and why. $100 down the drain...
The wheel must be dragging somewhere. Are your endpoints set properly?
Thank you so much. I should of switched them back but all appeared to move smoothly... Lesson learned... Thank you kindly for your time...

Duramax or Duratrax? Duratrax Banditos are a Horizon Hobby product, so they should work depending on the size you got. I've got some Duratrax Vindicators on my Granite (to get the speed down) and they work just fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back