Senton Mega 4x4 upgrades

Thread starter #1

Merx

Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
Recently bought the Blue Senton Mega 4x4 from my LHS, at first I was going to leave it the way it is, but then today I did my first deep clean to get rid of built up dirt/clay and found how fun and entertaining tinkering with my truck is. I took everything off of the chassis and cleaned it very well. I really want to do some upgrades, but I am brand new to RC, and do not know where to start. I want to do some upgrades that will make my truck more durable. What are your guys’ suggestions?

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
@Merx the Senton Mega 4x4 line is pretty new and not a whole lot of aftermarket upgrades available yet. One upgrade that I recommend for everyone though is a good set of bearings and hopefully @FastEddy makes a kit for the Mega 4x4 line soon. ;)

Also, be sure to take a look at our Recommended Arrma 4x4 Mega Upgrades thread for other Mega 4x4 upgrade ideas.

Jimmers911

Arrma RC's
Senton, 4x4-Mega
@Merx the Senton Mega 4x4 line is pretty new and not a whole lot of aftermarket upgrades available yet. One upgrade that I recommend for everyone though is a good set of bearings and hopefully @FastEddy makes a kit for the Mega 4x4 line soon. ;)
Where do you look for bearings for a senton mega?