Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Senton Mega 4x4 upgrades

Discussion in 'Granite & Senton Mega 4x4' started by Merx, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Merx

Merx Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    4x4-Mega
    Recently bought the Blue Senton Mega 4x4 from my LHS, at first I was going to leave it the way it is, but then today I did my first deep clean to get rid of built up dirt/clay and found how fun and entertaining tinkering with my truck is. I took everything off of the chassis and cleaned it very well. I really want to do some upgrades, but I am brand new to RC, and do not know where to start. I want to do some upgrades that will make my truck more durable. What are your guys’ suggestions?

2. WoodiE

WoodiE Kind of good admin
    Staff Member

@Merx the Senton Mega 4x4 line is pretty new and not a whole lot of aftermarket upgrades available yet. One upgrade that I recommend for everyone though is a good set of bearings and hopefully @FastEddy makes a kit for the Mega 4x4 line soon. ;)

Also, be sure to take a look at our Recommended Arrma 4x4 Mega Upgrades thread for other Mega 4x4 upgrade ideas.

3. Jimmers911

Jimmers911 Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Senton, 4x4-Mega
    Where do you look for bearings for a senton mega?

4. WoodiE

WoodiE Kind of good admin
    Staff Member

FastEddyBearings.com, Boca Bearings or Avid Bearings.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arrma senton 4x4 upgrades

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer