Senton Senton Mega BLX120 combo upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobDaBruin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I'm new to the RC world and want to upgrade my Senton Mega to the BLX120 system. What all is needed besides the esc/motor? Thanks in advance.

This really isn’t a good idea. It would be less expensive to buy another whole truck. But if you insist, here’s a list:

BLX diffs and input gear
32p / mod 0.8 pinion
Adjustable motor mount
Motor heatsink and fan
4S slipper assembly with steel spur
4S battery straps if using 4S hard case lipo
Good rubber sealed bearings if you don’t have them already

Thanks for the info. Just thinking about upgrades. I may not go this route. Will the BLX100 be an easier conversion??

Thanks for the info. Just thinking about upgrades. I may not go this route. Will the BLX100 be an easier conversion??
Not really. Anything over 2S will require the same parts. It is so much easier just to buy another truck and move on. Nice having a second truck to have as a backup when your main truck is broke.

It really depends on what you are expecting out of the upgrade and how hard you want to bash. You can get a speed upgrade with a 3650 size motor 60a esc and the 17t HD input in the rear. If you're expecting to be running bigger tires doing back flips and wheelies get all the BLX parts and a 3660 size or larger motor.

Thanks for the input. I'm just looking for some more top end. I may go the 3650/60A route.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back