Senton Senton Mega-lodon build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacobLS1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
This is my Senton Mega i've had for the past year that i'm finally getting around to modding more. I haven't seen many unique Senton builds other than Pro-line's Bronco, which is actually what tipped me over the edge into changing it up.

• Pro-Line Megalodon body
    • Tamiya paint(Blue Metallic)
    • Taped and goo'd
  • Surpass Hobby 3300kv motor
  • Banggood ESC(Queenshobby i believe)
  • BLX spur gear
    • 15/57~(can't remember exactly)
  • BLX motor mount
  • ZD Racing Shocks
  • Injora BFGoodrich"k" tires and wheels
  • Amazon lightbar
  • Trimmed stock body mount towers
  • 25kg metal steering servo

I'm trying to figure out an aesthetically safe way to trim the rear of the body to clear the shocks and turnbuckle, i've trimmed the corner already and i'm going to have to do more.

I cut the body mount towers down to where they are able to go completely into the chassis, Arrma bodies sit way too high for my liking.

The tires are 110mm Injora tires i got for about $27 on Amazon, didn't notice until they arrived that they say "BFGoodrichk"...but they're mostly to test the size. From my measurements they're about 1cm taller than stock (Arrma says 104mm, but my tape measure says 100mm.) They actually do ok on concrete, i managed to flip from braking. The wheels are 50% more flimsy than stock.

I tried to fit the Granite rear bumper but the body is too long and the bumper sits JUST inside the rear.

I haven't taken it out yet, i'm too scared to hurt the body since i put some time into it and i'm thrilled with how it turned out

Thanks for looking!

20220603_200614.jpg

20220605_135319.jpg

20220605_135512.jpg

20220605_135648.jpg

20220605_135658.jpg

20220605_135910.jpg

I'm trying to figure out an aesthetically safe way to trim the rear of the body to clear the shocks and turnbuckle, i've trimmed the corner already and i'm going to have to do more.

20220605_135925.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice build there. A lot of detail and planning.(y)

Thats a rad setup. I don't have a build thread and probably never will but here is my senton turned...this. I converted to a big rock at one point so i have that wheelie bar on the back and typhon wing. Since i purchased the granite front bumper for the big rock, i also had the rear, which i have mounted on the front. The senton bumper just broke too many times. The flat bumper on the front holds up great since i not longer drive this like like a psycho.

IMG_4400.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back