Senton Senton Mega Motor Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferriday96

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hey Guys

Relativity new to the RC scene and recently bought a new Senton Mega.
Took the car out weekend just gone and it just decided to stop. steering still worked fine but the motor wouldnt turn anymore. Took it back to where I bought it and got them to fix it. Apparently there was a build up of iron in my motor and has completely stopped. Has anyone had this issue before?

But long story short I want to swap the motor and the ECS for a brush-less system.
Any suggestions on what has worked well for you guys?

I run a surpass 4300kv with 60 amp esc. I think its basically a gool rc brand bit it works well on 2 and 3 cell lipo and only cost like 35 bucks shiped.

I run stock 17 tooth pinion most of time if i want lightning speeds i toss the 27 on and i comverted my wjeel hex to 17mm and run buggy wheels it runs great and a blast to drive. I bash it hard no issue with motor setup. If you got any questions or help finding or fixing/upgrading just hit me up ill help where i can.

Attachments

• 20180207_013325.jpg
    20180207_013325.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 50
A member on here thunderbird1983 makes and sells these axel mud sheilds they work great at keeping debris out of rear end i recomend them they help alot. You can find him on ebay also they arent much and well worth it.
20180127_021725.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back