Senton Senton Mega/Typhon Shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used some rubber servo mounts and some small pivot balls, on the top.

i put senton 6s blx shocks on my son's mega. its overkill and i needed a nylon spacer on bottom to keep them away from the driveshaft because they are wide, but im very happy with the result. my boys only purpose in life is destroy rc trucks, i mean really brutal, cringeworthy to watch and the blx shocks seem indestructable.

Yup, i had to put in a spacer at the bottom too. Yes, they are overkill, but they work so well. LOL

Just got the hsp shocks you guys are using any help or suggestions for mounting would be great just helps eliminate the trial and error to get them to work also if pics are possible i would appreciate it.
Thank you

Just got the hsp shocks you guys are using any help or suggestions for mounting would be great just helps eliminate the trial and error to get them to work also if pics are possible i would appreciate it.
Thank you
How long did yours take to deliver? I ordered mine 2 weeks and 2 days ago and they’re still not here.

I ordered them on april 17th but i did alot of searching on ebay to find a us seller

How long did yours take to deliver? I ordered mine 2 weeks and 2 days ago and they’re still not here.
The 1st set I bought took about 3 weeks. I then bought 3 more sets that took about 2 weeks. I don't bother thinking about the wait from China. Sometimes I forget about it completely. Most experienced China sellers track their own shipments & know how to deal with timelines.

Thank you
I used a piece of 10awg silicone wire as a spacer for the top eyelets.
0325181600a_HDR.jpg

The 1st set I bought took about 3 weeks. I then bought 3 more sets that took about 2 weeks. I don't bother thinking about the wait from China. Sometimes I forget about it completely. Most experienced China sellers track their own shipments & know how to deal with timelines.

View attachment 18100
What weight shock oil are y’all using?

View attachment 18100
Did you have to use anything for the bottom of the shocks when mounting?

Awsome thank you for your input and pics never thought of wire insulation was gona try fuel tube but ill give that a try for sure

These HSP shocks are a bit longer than stock, are you guys putting them on like that or putting spacers to shorten them?

The Typhon shocks are great on both trucks but are serious overkill for that platform. I ran them a while on my Granite until another project needed them. I replaced them with "HSP 81003 81002".

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Alum-81002...394107?hash=item4d5f7b3dfb:g:r~cAAOSw44BYa8wH

The whole set was $17 with a few colors to choose from. I got them for all 4 of my Mega's. They work well with 800-1K cst & don't leak at all.

I don’t know if you personally ever used the Typhon shocks on the Granite but do you have any idea what kind of spacers or part number to use for them so there isn’t so much slop when used with the Granite 4x4. I installed them on my sons Granite months ago and just realized how much play I have. Can’t be good. Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back