Senton No throttle response

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tjshrek

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 3s
Just replaced the esc and have no response for my son's senton after I replaced the esc I have steering but no throttle I did have it briefly after binding it and the esc has a blinking red light

Just replaced the esc and have no response for my son's senton after I replaced the esc I have steering but no throttle I did have it briefly after binding it and the esc has a blinking red light
Need to calibrate the ESC.

How do you do that
3C55E85C-C871-4844-A9F9-BEEFD0881FD9.jpeg

View attachment 99730
This is the esc that I have there is no set button
Ah so you have the Mega. You would be best off being specific on which model you have when asking questions as it helps us help you.

F1DD93F2-929E-45D2-BE00-EC97EAC3FCD6.jpeg

Make sure your throttle trim is centered and your transmitter is turned on before turning on the ESC.

Thanks for the help and when I do need help again I'll remember that came home and put everything back together and it started working not sure what I did but everything works now and will probably be reaching out again

Thanks for the help and when I do need help again I'll remember that came home and put everything back together and it started working not sure what I did but everything works now and will probably be reaching out again
Glad it works now. ????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back