Senton onroad tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbbox

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 3s
Senton onroad tires worked great only $40

PXL_20210909_003055352.jpg

Have tried Hoons, Speedtread, S5’s, and it all depends on the surface and what you are doing. The Hoons to me were the most fun as they allow controlled drifting. The Speedtread’s allow the most rough terrain compliance and grip really well after they break in. The S5’s are great little wheel tire combo for smooth blacktop lots or smooth concrete drive isle speed runs, but are so non-compliant to any road junk I didnt care for them when trying to use as an all around tire.

If I could only have one set, for where I drive, I would buy the Hoons.
image.jpg
You also have some pinion gearing to consider depending on which one, as you can see the small stair steps between each one, from S5 being smallest diameter to the Hoons being largest.
image.jpg

These have all spent time on my Senton 3s and all have held up great to abuse as each shown have several battery packs of full throttle smash and slams on blacktop and concrete, and look to be barely used.

Last edited:
I’m a total noobie to Arrma. Just getting back into the hobby…Are the hoons 1/8 scale wheels? Do you need adapters to run them?

Hoons are 1/7. Roughly. There are 53/107 Hoons and 42/100 smaller Hoons. White , Gold and Silver compounds. Partial to Disk wheeel 42/100 Hoons. White Comp.
All run 17mm hubs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back