Senton Senton or Granite Mega 4x4?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
My sister gave $220 and told me to buy my nephew a new rc car preferably one that won't end up like this.
20200222_165349.jpg

Still no idea how he did that.

But anywho I'm leaning more towards the Senton do to it being a short course truck as they tend to be a bit more durable. Either way it has to be blue. I would do the BLX but I think it would be way too much truck for him.

And what kind of runtimes are people getting with the stock battery? I want to keep him away from lipos as he's already destroyed 3 since Christmas.

Or does anyone have any suggestions for something that he won't destroy?

Man you know better. Kick in the $80
Did you see what he did to the truck above? That was brushed, it needs to be slow and run on NIMH. That is seriously the only reason I am considering the brushed one.

BLX100 runs best on NiMH ??✌?
Long story short he is autistic and only understands full throttle, but he is smart enough to figure out how to get the car back into hi speed from low speed and he will remove the block of foam I tape behind the throttle.

Yes ☝️ what he said. Its stronger,4x4 and I would think almost impossible to break at that point

The blx100 it would be perfect for him. He can run nimh batteries in it and it will be plenty strong enough and slow enough for him to have a blast with it.

The blx100 it would be perfect for him. He can run nimh batteries in it and it will be plenty strong enough and slow enough for him to have a blast with it.
How slow is it on nimh on 100% throttle? Or are you talking 6 cell nimh instead of 7?

Either my speed calculator is broken or I am doing something wrong but I come up with 36.54mph on a 6 cell nimh ?‍♂️
64mph on a 3 cell lipo yeah something isn't right.

Not sure what happened but now it says 19.25mph on a 6 cell nimh.

Last edited:
Arrma Senton 4x4 BLX is ordered, along with 2 3600mah nimh batteries. Now I need to find my nimh charger.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back