Senton Senton or vorteks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Sup fellas, looking at a Senton 3s or Vorteks 3s. Really love the way both look. I generally bash on dirt/grass/golf course. Any opinions? I was also thinking of trying to make the vorteks work with the LWB chassis. Maybe remove the body wing and use a typhon wing or something. Not totally sure if the body would fit or not. Of course different holes would have to be made.

I bet they run same arms, if they do not is basically a granite with avc. I would wait to see what 4 s line they're going to release personally, or go senton you can transform it into more vehicles. I have a big rock and absolutely love it and it's pretty much same vehicle as two other than looks and typhon v3 also shares that platform.

I bet they run same arms, if they do not is basically a granite with avc. I would wait to see what 4 s line they're going to release personally, or go senton you can transform it into more vehicles. I have a big rock and absolutely love it and it's pretty much same vehicle as two other than looks and typhon v3 also shares that platform.
Vorteks uses the same arms as a Granite.

Ich kann nur für mich selbst sprechen, ich bin für kurze Zeit bei Arrma gelandet. Ich habe zwei Senton 3s, im Vergleich zu meinem Vortek sind die Senton nicht steuerbar, beide brechen aus, ein schneller Geradeauslauf ist kaum möglich. Ich bin heute zum ersten Mal mit den Vorteks gefahren und sie laufen absolut stabil und machen wirklich Spaß!

Ich kann nur für mich selbst sprechen, ich bin für kurze Zeit bei Arrma gelandet. Ich habe zwei Senton 3s, im Vergleich zu meinem Vortek sind die Senton nicht steuerbar, beide brechen aus, ein schneller Geradeauslauf ist kaum möglich. Ich bin heute zum ersten Mal mit den Vorteks gefahren und sie laufen absolut stabil und machen wirklich Spaß!
Google translate is a beautiful thing!! But thank you very much for your experience. That's what my buddies Mojave does as well so I think I know what you mean. I just have all trucks and that SCT itch is setting in and I don't really want another 6s. Want to change it up. But damnit the vorteks really looks sweet.

And thank you to everyone else's opinions as well. I do have a granite and my plan was to sell it and get the vorteks or senton. I knew the vorteks wasn't much different. I want the LWB

Google Translate -

I can only speak for myself, I ended up with Arrma for a short while. I have two Senton 3s, in comparison to my Vortek the Senton are not controllable, both break out, it is hardly possible to run straight ahead quickly. Today was the first time I did the Vorteks and they are absolutely stable and really fun!

:)

Lol yeah I used it, that's why I was able to respond to him. Sorry I see how you read it though. My bad
no worries. I was not responding to you, I just figured I would C&P after I googl'ed it for myself. Save others the trouble.
:)

boy now that I got the dirt issues sorted out and installed a new transmitter and receiver it I really like it. tonight Im going to install a blx120 and one of these days try 4s in it. oh yeah I have a 3s Senton

I like the Vortek, the more I see running videos the more I dig it.

its pretty cool. for the extra 60 bucks you get the better trans/rec with it so thats a plus. but I have a vice one already. I really wish they sold them as rollers.

It's really fun. I should have filmed when I handed the radio to my son. He started screaming "Wawawawawawwww! That thing is so cool!" You get the idea...?

Amazing handling for such a small RC. Yesterday, I wrote that it met my expectations, but the more I think of it, it exceeds them. It's obviously not as versatile as other cars due to how low it is and how little travel it has, but if you own a few RCs and are interested in something a bit more "surface specific", I stongly recommend it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back