Senton Senton rear shock tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salabarria34

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Bent my rear shock tower a couple times. Was wondering if the typhoon rear shock tower would fit onto the senton and would the body still fit. Was looking to upgrade the rear shock tower and can"t find anything for the senton.

Thanks

You’d probably be better off with a machined tower instead of the stock cast ones. Voltage hobbies makes a set. There’s another brand I’m not sure the name right now. Gkm or something.

You’d probably be better off with a machined tower instead of the stock cast ones. Voltage hobbies makes a set. There’s another brand I’m not sure the name right now. Gkm or something.
Voltage Hobbies does not make shock towers for the Senton. They said over a year ago that they should be coming out with them soon......and they still haven't been released yet. LOL GPM does make some aftermarket ones though. I am really tempted to get these the next time that I bend one since who knows if Voltage is releasing Senton towers or not or when.

Sorry man didn’t realize voltage didn’t make one. If there is a machined one out there it’d probably be much stronger than cast.

Sorry man didn’t realize voltage didn’t make one. If there is a machined one out there it’d probably be much stronger than cast.
No problem. I have just been waiting for about 4 months for Voltage to release the Senton shock towers so that I can finally place my order for Kraton front & rear shock towers and chassis braces, Typhon front & rear shock towers and chassis braces, Senton front & rear shock towers and chassis braces, and two more servo mounts and two more steering racks. I actually just replaced all my shock towers with stock ones but will probably try GPM or Hot Racing if I need to replace them again unless Voltage finally releases them for the Senton.

I just bought a senton. Let us know how it works out!

Not a success, after one afternoon bashing on a bmx track:
20180520_153531.jpg

Damn son! And you have a bumper. Jesus. Guess you just stockpile the cheap ones. Maybe a tower brace?

The old T-bone bumper from my Outcast doesn't prevent bending the shocktower..

Maybe I should stop doing big jumps with my Senton.....................

Nah... :p

I think I'm going to make a tower-to-tower brace and see if that works out for me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back