senton s3, stock for now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DryrotUK1985

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
so, here's the deal, purchased brand new senton s3 2 weeks ago saturday, have esc issues out of the box. doesn't seem to be as waterproof as claimed. gonna need ideas either to fix or upgrade the unit. will start a new thread to address the issue and brainstorm

At least you now know its not WP. Accept and move on. đź‘Ť

Did you contact HH? might be worth a shot
Why, yes. In fact, being that it was purchased on Feb 20, the hobby store is looking at it and is collaborating with Horizon to fix it. They think it's going to be replaced. We shall see. So for now, I run my tamiya frog that got morphed into a monster truck with a proline 1970 chevy c10 body

I don't, i have the stock ones and have worked well for me, sorry.

it seems the stock part is shorter lived than even i suspected. i am trying to mock up some better debris shields to keep the crap out of the tub. once i am happy with it, or at least have the first prototype i will post pics and a description. i want to be able to 3d print them and use double sided tape and rivets to secure them to the body. hopefully i will have them done by saturday. hope to hear from the shop on tuesday, they be closed tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back