Senton Senton servo saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewSensei

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
I'm noticing a bit of slop in the stock servo saver and intended on attempting to tighten it up manually but can't get the dang thing apart. That said, I wanted to buy a replacement but am having issues finding a part that will fit with how everything is configured without major modifications...what servo savers do you guys use for the Senton?

So after some poking around I'm noticing the slop is not the saver, seems to be all the ball joints Arrma likes to use to much... possibly the connection between the chassis and the whole steering assembly. Have y'all been able to remove slop using mods?

No I am working on it now. Dam thing wont drive a straight line lol
Hot racing makes replacement ball cups fyi

No I am working on it now. Dam thing wont drive a straight line lol
Hot racing makes replacement ball cups fyi
Dang, mine is not that bad...yet ;)

The slop I'm seeing is maybe a millimeter... MAYBE. Noticed the little dog bone looking arm between the servo saver and the rest of the assembly was the major cause. Literally just figure that out. Put some super glue on the ball part and put them back in as straight as I could. Worked like a charm (for now). The plastic was heavily warn from dust getting in over time and I didn't see why they even brothered with a ball joint, a simple hinge joint would have worked if it had a brass bushing or something in there. The whole assembly has some slop where it attaches to the chassis and I haven't gone as far in disassembling my Senton, trying to only remove what I have to so I'm not "loosening" screws that are holding on good ;)

That said, I think I'll be seeing if there's anything I can do to tighten up things a bit without jacking it up eventually...maybe when it's bad enough to make going straight a hard thing ;)

Hot Racing pivot balls (AF160B02) and replace the bushings in the steering bellcrank with bearings. I use the Kimbrough 124 in my Granite but with stock size Senton tires the stock red saver is fine unless the spring inside is worn out. I ended up using some Traxxas adjustable links on my Granite (for the camber links) they come with steel pivot balls in the rod ends.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back