Senton Senton tires/wheels. Best option

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
I recently acquired a 6s typhon and turning into senton. Got the basherqueen setup and bodymounts bumpers etc. may keep the typhon arms and stuff for the wider stance but did want to go with sc wheels and tires. I am hoping for some first hand experience and input on what people are running reliably. Duratrax, stock sidewinders, prolines? I did buggy wheels/tires on my 3s senton and they are ok. Just kinda want more of the sc feel and look if possible but 6s is hard on stuff and if I need to go the buggy route I will. Thanks

Prolines have the best quality, quality looks and quality performance.. So they are pricey!! My next set will be the duratrax lockups, i have the banditos for street and some cheapo amazons for off-road.. I will say the cheapos did great for what i paid.. Im still deciding kind of.. lockups, shotgun, posse, pickett sc or lineup sc, there are a bunch!! I would get prolines but i cant see paying a bill for tires!!

Prolines have the best quality, quality looks and quality performance.. So they are pricey!! My next set will be the duratrax lockups, i have the banditos for street and some cheapo amazons for off-road.. I will say the cheapos did great for what i paid.. Im still deciding kind of.. lockups, shotgun, posse, pickett sc or lineup sc, there are a bunch!! I would get prolines but i cant see paying a bill for tires!!
You’re on 3s? In my experience prolines back up their price point with quality most of the time. I wanna try duratrax but have had bad luck with them in the past and 6s power doesn’t allow for cheaping out most of the time. 😂

I kept senton arms and run badland buggy tires. you can't see how skinny they are with the body on really

senton3.jpg

senton4.jpg

senton5.jpg

What front bumper is that. I like it for my Senton 6s?
t bone racing's front bumper. they are a pain in the butt to catch in stock. i gave up on the rear.

Yea just a v2 3s.. Its on 26t pinion, with a few lil upgrades.. Its a monster and blows tires pretty easily!! Yea i would get the belted if i were u then, they cost a lil more but will last longer!

20210911_131352_HDR.jpg

I am thinking of just getting some of the stock sidewinders to have a base point to start. They are pretty cheap and should hold the power. I usually just do buggy tires on my sentons but kinda want to try sc tires on this one.

@calebgilmore i just don't like the look of that rim or the skinny tire.. I believe for performance, the wide tire for sc would be better!! Like these?

View attachment 168543
The attachment didn't work. You can't see how skinny it is really once the body is on. I had some of the 6s senton tires and they kept coming unglued from the rim. Belted 2.8 badlands may work, but would stick out for sure.
I am thinking of just getting some of the stock sidewinders to have a base point to start. They are pretty cheap and should hold the power. I usually just do buggy tires on my sentons but kinda want to try sc tires on this one.
My stock senton tires ended up coming unglued off the rim all the time so i ditched them.
@calebgilmore i just don't like the look of that rim or the skinny tire.. I believe for performance, the wide tire for sc would be better!! Like these?

View attachment 168546
Are you running a 3s? That's the one with the 14mm hex. The OP has a 6s senton

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back