Kraton Senton to a kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveneats

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I have a senton and miss my kraton can u put kraton arms and drive shafts on the senton to convert over or is there more needed

I was wondering the same thing. It might be possible. I think they are all on the same chasis with the biggest difference being the arms and driveshafts. Think i might go through the manual and see what parts are different.

I believe the Senton, Typhon and Outcast are on a shorter chassis and the Talion and Kraton are on a longer chassis. So I don't think you would be able to change it to a Kraton but could change it to an Outcast unless you bought the longer chassis.

Last edited:
I believe the Senton, Typhon and Outcast are on a shortener chassis and the Talion and Kraton are on a longer chassis. So I don't think you would be able to change it to a Kraton but could change it to an Outcast unless you bought the longer chassis.
I'm sure talions the same size as outcast,kraton longer..so I think you end up with a talion

I'm sure talions the same size as outcast,kraton longer..so I think you end up with a talion
The Outcast, Senton and Typhon use chassis AR320188 while the Talion and Kraton use chassis AR320197. So the Senton could easily be converted to an Outcast or Typhon. You could convert it into a Talion or Kraton, but you would need to purchase a new chassis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back