Outcast Senton to outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thepitstarman

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi I have a arrma senton 6s completely ready to run and i drive it often. I also have a arrma kraton roller that just needs electronics. Both are V2 models. Can i use the kraton roller for parts and build and outcast by putting the kraton parts on my senton? Or what would I have to get to build And outcast from my senton?

Hi I have a arrma senton 6s completely ready to run and i drive it often. I also have a arrma kraton roller that just needs electronics. Both are V2 models. Can i use the kraton roller for parts and build and outcast by putting the kraton parts on my senton? Or what would I have to get to build And outcast from my senton?
you can but major modifications would have to be made. what model outcast are you building.

You should be able to. You should just need the chassis, chassis braces and center driveshafts from the Senton and the front and rears from the Kraton. So there wouldn't be anything major that would need to be done. Just unbolting stuff and bolting it on.

Thanks Chevy ... Just got done with the build went smoothly didnt need anything. But for the finishing touches I ordered the dirt guards and the front bumper along with a pair of backflips. Thanks so much for the reply’s

Thanks Chevy ... Just got done with the build went smoothly didnt need anything. But for the finishing touches I ordered the dirt guards and the front bumper along with a pair of backflips. Thanks so much for the reply’s
That's good to hear that it went so smoothly. That's the nice thing about the Arrma vehicles is that you can create whatever vehicle you want since they are all designed to work with one another to minimize part numbers. Take pictures of it after you get the mud gaurds and Backflips on it! Maybe a before and after picture if you have one from before.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back