Senton Senton V3 problems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asphaltlou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Voltage
Hello,

A friend of mine just purchased a used V3 Senton just to drive/bash around his Slash isn't keeping up with my Typhon. LOL. Well we have notice that the Senton does not jump any where near the way the Typhon does. It bucks and nose dives horribly. Where as my Typhon pretty much floats in the air. I am going to rebuild the shocks for him and see what happens. I'm not sure if this is normal for a Senton or not. But after watching some YouTube videos it does appear something is not working right with this Senton. So I was wondering if someone might have any info on this issue. Thank you.

The brake is set on on the low 20 something setting. I can't remember the exact number. Actually the shocks were junk and needed to be rebuilt. It had 2 different pistons in the shocks and they werent working correctly. They were very free the first 1/4" of the stroke and then smoothed out. Nothing was broke inside. Who ever had it before didnt rebuild them right. This was beaten down in it's previous life. It's running on rails now, and will hang with my Typhon easily.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back