Senton Senton vs SCT410.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

short course basher

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to get something a little bigger then a senton 3s but not as big as the arrma kraton. Someone has a used tekno sct 410.3 roller wondering how the size difference between it and a senton 3s or kraton 6s. Also wondering how well it would handle on short/longer grass compared to a senton/typhon 3s?

1682895813456.jpeg

Ok thanks! do you know if it would handle better on grass with the same tires, motor etc as the senton?
The 410.3 would handle much better than a Senton 3S on dirt, clay, or carpet. On grass they would both handle like crap. SCT tire size and ground clearance don’t mix well with grass.

The 410.3 would handle much better than a Senton 3S on dirt, clay, or carpet. On grass they would both handle like crap. SCT tire size and ground clearance don’t mix well with grass.
Lol yeah, my senton sucks on the grass had to convert it to a typhon width and put better tires on it. But it still sucks on grass.

As stated above, the tekno would be better than the senton. But not really made for the grass. The 6S Kraton will handle a bit of everything. It’s bigger than the other two.

The 410.3 would handle much better than a Senton 3S on dirt, clay, or carpet. On grass they would both handle like crap. SCT tire size and ground clearance don’t mix well with grass
would $150 be a good price for the 410.3 as a roller?(no rx tx but does have carbon fiber front and rear shock towers)

Yep, thinking so
As of right now im going to pick it up on Tuesday, hopefully it works out! (Also what would you recommend for electronics, i have a ProTek 100t servo that i could put in it it but it only has 15kg of torque should i look for something a little nice or would that be sufficient? Also for the motor and esc would the spectrum 3s or 4s esc and motor combo work for it or would it be wise to go the hobbywing route or some other racing motor?)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back