Senton Senton wheel adapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run those on mine they work really well especially with a little shiming. I used a 1mm teflon shim.
20180207_013325.jpg

Between the wheel adapter and hub/bearing like where your normally shim a wheel. Its the little white thing between the two parts.
1521184920045909727589.jpg

I had em in my part box but you can find em on ebay or tower hobbies or just about any hobby shop usually there metal but i just happened to have some teflon ones.

The metal ones you might have to use a few since they usually are not as thick. But thats fine then you can really get perfect tolerance easier.

I had em in my part box but you can find em on ebay or tower hobbies or just about any hobby shop usually there metal but i just happened to have some teflon ones.
Something like this? Do you know the exact dimensions? I’m sorry, just want to make sure I order the correct ones. Lol

Attachments

• 6D8BAA2F-C5ED-441A-9158-0CEA9DB81FD1.png
    6D8BAA2F-C5ED-441A-9158-0CEA9DB81FD1.png
    365.7 KB · Views: 42
I wonder if metal washers from Home Depot or Lowes would work? Small diameter washer are thin, maybe they're thin enough. Or even thick enough to use just one. I know they also sell nylon washers. I just don't know if they make them that small.

I wonder if metal washers from Home Depot or Lowes would work? Small diameter washer are thin, maybe they're thin enough. Or even thick enough to use just one. I know they also sell nylon washers. I just don't know if they make them that small.
Wonder if these will work?

Attachments

• 301690FA-FD75-40C8-A5A0-3AB1C7C53031.png
    301690FA-FD75-40C8-A5A0-3AB1C7C53031.png
    358.3 KB · Views: 39
Inside diameter on those is 3mm. Those won't work. From looking at the exploded view. Outer wheel axle bearing inside diameter is 6mm.

The inside diameter is 6mm and if you could find some at Home Depot or Lowe's that work that would be perfectly fine just something to take up the slack in it so it doesn't move. Removing the slack just helps bearing life and the wheels to run smoth and not have a little wobble to run straighter. I just used the teflon ones because i just happened to have em otherwise id probably gone to hardware store.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back