Senton wheel upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian m

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hiya, first post and new to this, I have a senton 4x4 which I’ve made brushless and done a couple of bits to but just want to fit some bigger wheels and tyres, to change the look and a bit more bashing ability (not to much though). I don’t mind trimming the shell but just want some wheels I can just swap over with the standards when the mood takes me. Are granite ones the same. Is it possible? Thanks in advance.

I just finished trimming my 3S Senton body after bolting on Granite wheels. From what I've seen its a worthwhile upgrade if you want a monster short course truck.
I think it will drastically improve the Senton's air control (more wheel mass) and the slightly wider stance might make it a bit more stable at speed. I hope.

I just finished trimming my 3S Senton body after bolting on Granite wheels. From what I've seen its a worthwhile upgrade if you want a monster short course truck.
I think it will drastically improve the Senton's air control (more wheel mass) and the slightly wider stance might make it a bit more stable at speed. I hope.
love to see photos and results on how she handles!

so does running bigger heavier wheels on the senton cause overheating issue? i have a 6s senton and also want to get some wider tires. not sure if the extra stress is going to give me any durability issues...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back