Senton senton with castle 8th?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hey guys...I was just wondering...I have a brand new castle sidewinder 8th system just sitting here collecting dust....do you think if I put it in the senton it would be worth it performance wise? would it make the truck even faster?

Hey guys...I was just wondering...I have a brand new castle sidewinder 8th system just sitting here collecting dust....do you think if I put it in the senton it would be worth it performance wise? would it make the truck even faster?
What castle system and kv motor do you have?

This is the 2200kv with 90amp rated ESC? I have the same system in my modded Backslash. Think the ESC may be the limiting factor as this combo tends to heat quickly at higher RPMs. Maybe the motor with stock 150 amp ESC. You could expect speed gains I'd think, but haven't tried putting it in my Typhon yet to give truly informed feedback.

ill just throw it in and see how it works out....lol I could always just throw it in the slash...I bet that would be more entertaining

ill just throw it in and see how it works out....lol I could always just throw it in the slash...I bet that would be more entertaining
Yeah it's ridiculous in the Slash. Need to run Revo mod 1 spur/slipper modification or find 32 pitch 5mm shaft pinion. I switched to 40 tooth mod 1 Revo spur for convenience so I could swap pinions between 1/8 scale rigs. Steel driveshafts like MIP x-duty's are a must or the entertainment won't last long....Lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back