Senton Senton6s & Vorteks maiden runs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video! Which rig would you say you enjoy more? Really think about it before you answer..ok?
Look like a lot of fun man. I wish I could get away with running on the baseball field but down here in FL we're not allowed.
I'm in Florida and drive on ball fields all the time. Just not professional ball fields. I also fly my planes on them. Where do you live?

Great video! Which rig would you say you enjoy more? Really think about it before you answer..ok?

I'm in Florida and drive on ball fields all the time. Just not professional ball fields. I also fly my planes on them.
Obviously the Mojave 6s :rolleyes:😝:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That’s senton 6s is awesome great job!! And nice video.👍
Thanks! Appreciate that!!

Look like a lot of fun man. I wish I could get away with running on the baseball field but down here in FL we're not allowed.
Thanks!! Not sure if allowed to here. 🤷‍♂️ It was a small local park. The city crew was there doing something at the pavilion, but didn't say nuthin. Heck, all they gotta do is rake it.

I'm in Florida and drive on ball fields all the time. Just not professional ball fields. I also fly my planes on them. Where do you live?
Thanks!! The Senton6s of course. 😜But I believe the Vorteks is going to be perfect on my track....the main reason I got it. (y)😁
Obviously the Mojave 6s :rolleyes:😝:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bwhahaha!! Still waiting for you to mail me one of yours!! 😜😂🤭

Nice!!! Took my Mojave to a ball field just like that one time and it was the most fun I've ever had with it. 🤟🏼
Thanks! Yea, fun rippin through the flat dirt!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back