Senton Sentons new clothes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLB454

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
For all those wondering about bodies for the Senton 6S, here is my beautiful brides. I just finished painting a Proline Racing Flo Tek Raptor body. Any 1/10th scale SCT body should work just fine. I used the Proline water based paint. It sprayed really nice and was super easy to clean my air brush, time will tell how it holds up to abuse.

I also mounted up some Proline 2.8 Trenchers with their Raid wheels as well. Since the Trenchers are about 1/2" wider than the stock Deboots, I had to trim out the wheel wells quite a bit to clear. Obviously had to use the 17mm hex adapters for the wheels, pretty ingenious of Proline to make a wheel with interchangeable hexes.

Attachments

• 20190516_191426.jpg
    20190516_191426.jpg
    698.3 KB · Views: 84
For all those wondering about bodies for the Senton 6S, here is my beautiful brides. I just finished painting a Proline Racing Flo Tek Raptor body. Any 1/10th scale SCT body should work just fine. I used the Proline water based paint. It sprayed really nice and was super easy to clean my air brush, time will tell how it holds up to abuse.

I also mounted up some Proline 2.8 Trenchers with their Raid wheels as well. Since the Trenchers are about 1/2" wider than the stock Deboots, I had to trim out the wheel wells quite a bit to clear. Obviously had to use the 17mm hex adapters for the wheels, pretty ingenious of Proline to make a wheel with interchangeable hexes.

Very nice! Excellent paint scheme. Really awesome looking body you've nailed just right imo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back