September 2021 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I have to start it off with this one….
4th of July, 2019
EDBF8EDB-4B66-4EC0-ACFE-F00DCF77A927.png

I’m not even gonna try again. First I’m not gonna win that’s for sure second it’s gonna get deleted again cuz I’m using Portrait mode when I’m not. Even if I take another pic WoodiE will still delete it
COFFEE pot in shop slow as heck
Ah LoL

Guys - be sure you are reading the rules BEFORE you randomly submit a photo.

Seems the biggest issue so far is this rule: Do not submit photos taken with your phone using portrait mode (up and down).

If that isn't clear enough maybe this graphic will help:
1631980118504.png

In other words, if the image is taller than it is wide - then it will be deleted.

Seems the biggest issue so far is this rule: Do not submit photos taken with your phone using portrait mode (up and down).

View attachment 169760

In other words, if the image is taller than it is wide - then it will be deleted.
Why? What's the difference? Or, why is portrait mode a problem?

View attachment 169760

why does it even mater if its in portrait mode? my post got deleted and it wasn't even taken with a phone it was taken with a drone
i didnt see a thing that said "no taking pics with drones"

why does it even mater if its in portrait mode? my post got deleted and it wasn't even taken with a phone it was taken with a drone
i didnt see a thing that said "no taking pics with drones"
If you wanna play, then play by the rules. ;)

it doesn't matter if it was taken with a phone, a drone, a satellite or even a potato - if it's taller than it is wide it's considered portrait and will be removed. Easy peasy. :)

If you wanna play, then play by the rules. ;)

it doesn't matter if it was taken with a phone, a drone, a satellite or even a potato - if it's taller than it is wide it's considered portrait and will be removed. Easy peasy. :)
Yes, I understand what the rules say. But, why is portrait mode a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back