September 2021 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea bro go easy 🤣🙊🤣 it’s supn I’m still working on, it’s yet to even see the street. 😔
Lol it’s rooted in (my) jealousy. I’m just sad mine isn’t as purty. But in fairness, mine has wrecked quite a few times.

Lol it’s rooted in (my) jealousy. I’m just sad mine isn’t as purty. But in fairness, mine has wrecked quite a few times.
Yours is more practical, u know I be seeing u chasing high speeds on YouTube. Mine, for now, is a shelf boss. Waiting for receiver, gyro etc.
But Jon, your Mojave is kicking up a real storm in this competition. I really hope YOU win. As for me, I’m just glad to be showing off my hard work

Last edited:
Nice sun and beach, use a flash, and you'll get the colors on the cars too...
Maybe... I kinda doubt it though especially from that distance. That was when I went to South Carolina so can't go and do a redo anytime soon. Besides it's the natural look of how they would look from that angle of view.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_139.jpg

Ohw she will get dirty soon :cool: just finished this one

Oh I know it will....just a hood term for "clean" to mean it's bad as in good.... like how black/red/whites all play in together

Reactions: JvG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back