Talion Serrated wheel nuts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sledgehog

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
They should fit. The 6S hub is fine thread M12x1.0, pretty standard for 1/8 scale 17mm wheels. I looked at those same nuts but chose to try out some cheap ones.
Cheap 17mm capped nuts
I’m sure they’re not same grade aluminum or anodizing quality but figured I’d try it for the price.

They should fit. The 6S hub is fine thread M12x1.0, pretty standard for 1/8 scale 17mm wheels. I looked at those same nuts but chose to try out some cheap ones.
Cheap 17mm capped nuts
I’m sure they’re not same grade aluminum or anodizing quality but figured I’d try it for the price.

Lemme know how those work out for ya. If they work good I have no problem if the paint comes off and whatnot. I just want something that won't come loose during a race and is capped. :)

I definitely will. I really got them for my MBX8 buggy since the outer threads are so close to being exposed and I’ve heard of guys getting them stuck on and having to cut the whole deal off. The wheels I run on the Talion keep them protected but dirt in threads can cause same issue. If they’re not complete junk I’ll prob get another set for $9. If not then I’ll bite the bullet and shell out the $20. Haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back