Status
Not open for further replies.

adidas303

Rocky Mountain High!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Infraction, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
@WoodiE are we still able to send you/forum items for a giveaways and contests? I have an extra DumboRC 6CH Tx w/Rx that I would be very happy to donate to the Forum if it could be of any help!?!? Never even taken out of the box so far.

Last edited:

airbound21

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Infraction, Kraton 8S, Notorious, Outcast 6s
Wanted to say Thank You to the forum family . Sorry it took so long , I have been caring for my Dad for the last 3 years due to dementia . Unfortunately he passed a couple of weeks ago . The last few months have been very hectic. So I decided to donate my winnings back to the forum , pay it forward thing. I have been bitten once again by the rc bug , looks like a may need to sell some planes to fund the cars / trucks ---oh boy----3 trucks in 3 months.

20191121_220028.jpg20191121_220103.jpg20191121_220045.jpg

GabeRealD

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
Wanted to say Thank You to the forum family . Sorry it took so long , I have been caring for my Dad for the last 3 years due to dementia . Unfortunately he passed a couple of weeks ago . The last few months have been very hectic. So I decided to donate my winnings back to the forum , pay it forward thing. I have been bitten once again by the rc bug , looks like a may need to sell some planes to fund the cars / trucks ---oh boy----3 trucks in 3 months .
Respect!
Sorry to hear.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Outcast 6s, Outcast 4s, Typhon 3s
Wanted to say Thank You to the forum family . Sorry it took so long , I have been caring for my Dad for the last 3 years due to dementia . Unfortunately he passed a couple of weeks ago . The last few months have been very hectic. So I decided to donate my winnings back to the forum , pay it forward thing. I have been bitten once again by the rc bug , looks like a may need to sell some planes to fund the cars / trucks ---oh boy----3 trucks in 3 months .

Sorry for your loss..

Full Throttle R/C

Kraton v4 6s build
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s
Wanted to say Thank You to the forum family . Sorry it took so long , I have been caring for my Dad for the last 3 years due to dementia . Unfortunately he passed a couple of weeks ago . The last few months have been very hectic. So I decided to donate my winnings back to the forum , pay it forward thing. I have been bitten once again by the rc bug , looks like a may need to sell some planes to fund the cars / trucks ---oh boy----3 trucks in 3 months.

View attachment 54805View attachment 54806View attachment 54807
Sorry for your loss. That's one hell of a collection πŸ‘

Notorious J

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score

View attachment 54805View attachment 54806View attachment 54807
Sorry to hear about your father's passing. I dread the day and can only imagine how you feel. Hope spending time here and with all your friends and family, has helped to take some of that remorse away. BπŸ’ͺbro

Status
Not open for further replies.