Server Donation 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only joined the rc hobby in January, and my world has been turned upside down with the amount of people who are all willing to help out and send out spares and just generally be awesome!!

And then i got stuck with my arrma and went about googling Everything, and found this place, where the wealth of knowledge is second to none!! And if it wasn't for you guys and also @Reubydoobe group arco i most likely would of quit ? so it think it's Only fair i give something back to this amazing place ??
Thanks buddy #arcouk ❤️ one big happy bashing family

It's that time... lets find out who the lucky winners are for all the awesome prizes!

But quickly, I want to thank everyone that donated. You guys have been a MASSIVE help and I greatly appreciate. You guys are awesome. THANK YOU!

Okay lets find out who's winning what! :D

And the winners are...

ARRMA 4s
@airbound21

CHASSIS
@JamesCanada

BATTERY
@Full Throttle R/C

RADIO #1
@cyberthingy

RADIO #2
@ajegidi

Congrats guys and thank you again!

It's that time... lets find out who the lucky winners are for all the awesome prizes!

But quickly, I want to thank everyone that donated. You guys have been a MASSIVE help and I greatly appreciate. You guys are awesome. THANK YOU!

And the winners are...

ARRMA 4s
@airbound21

CHASSIS
@JamesCanada

BATTERY
@Full Throttle R/C

RADIO #1
@cyberthingy

RADIO #2
@ajegidi

Congratulations to all the prize winners! The biggest winners are all of us, the members of this forum!???

And the winners are...

ARRMA 4s
@airbound21

CHASSIS
@JamesCanada

BATTERY
@Full Throttle R/C

RADIO #1
@cyberthingy

RADIO #2
@ajegidi

@WoodiE ....i tell you what brother... Since I don't own any 4s rigs atm (all 6s and 1-3s) why don't we sweeten the deal and send the battery to @airbound21 for that killer rig he's won!?whatcha think?

@WoodiE ....i tell you what brother... Since I don't own any 4s rigs atm (all 6s and 1-3s) why don't we sweeten the deal and send the battery to @airbound21 for that killer rig he's won!?whatcha think?
You are officially Da Man @Full Throttle R/C! That is one hell of a gesture. Are you looking at the possibility of adopting a 50 year old son?

You are officially Da Man @Full Throttle R/C! That is one hell of a gesture. Are you looking at the possibility of adopting a 50 year old son?
Well my brother... That would be awkward seeing that I'm 50 myself! ???????? I feel very fortunate about being a part of this awesome group and also for that AMAZING body @Mr.Duke made for me?????

Well my brother... That would be awkward seeing that I'm 50 myself! ???????? I feel very fortunate about being a part of this awesome group and also for that AMAZING body @Mr.Duke made for me?????
That's okay, I'm 50 too, but act like a 2 year old

Damn dude!
To be honest... I was hoping to win the Arrma 4s... But if I won the battery I was planning on gifting it to whoever won the rig. As for the radio... I just bought the flysky Noble nb4 and absolutely love it. Since it's 20 model memory I'd gift the radio to whoever won the rig! ?? win win???

To be honest... I was hoping to win the Arrma 4s... But if I won the battery I was planning on gifting it to whoever won the rig. As for the radio... I just bought the flysky Noble nb4 and absolutely love it. Since it's 20 model memory I'd gift the radio to whoever won the rig! ?? win win???
Just sign the bottom and I'll do the rest.........Pops
1570156197710.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back