Server Donation 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WoodiE are we still able to send you/forum items for a giveaways and contests? I have an extra DumboRC 6CH Tx w/Rx that I would be very happy to donate to the Forum if it could be of any help!?!? Never even taken out of the box so far.

Last edited:
Wanted to say Thank You to the forum family . Sorry it took so long , I have been caring for my Dad for the last 3 years due to dementia . Unfortunately he passed a couple of weeks ago . The last few months have been very hectic. So I decided to donate my winnings back to the forum , pay it forward thing. I have been bitten once again by the rc bug , looks like a may need to sell some planes to fund the cars / trucks ---oh boy----3 trucks in 3 months.

20191121_220028.jpg
20191121_220103.jpg
20191121_220045.jpg

Wanted to say Thank You to the forum family . Sorry it took so long , I have been caring for my Dad for the last 3 years due to dementia . Unfortunately he passed a couple of weeks ago . The last few months have been very hectic. So I decided to donate my winnings back to the forum , pay it forward thing. I have been bitten once again by the rc bug , looks like a may need to sell some planes to fund the cars / trucks ---oh boy----3 trucks in 3 months .
Respect!
Sorry to hear.

Wanted to say Thank You to the forum family . Sorry it took so long , I have been caring for my Dad for the last 3 years due to dementia . Unfortunately he passed a couple of weeks ago . The last few months have been very hectic. So I decided to donate my winnings back to the forum , pay it forward thing. I have been bitten once again by the rc bug , looks like a may need to sell some planes to fund the cars / trucks ---oh boy----3 trucks in 3 months .

Sorry for your loss..

Wanted to say Thank You to the forum family . Sorry it took so long , I have been caring for my Dad for the last 3 years due to dementia . Unfortunately he passed a couple of weeks ago . The last few months have been very hectic. So I decided to donate my winnings back to the forum , pay it forward thing. I have been bitten once again by the rc bug , looks like a may need to sell some planes to fund the cars / trucks ---oh boy----3 trucks in 3 months.

View attachment 54805View attachment 54806View attachment 54807
Sorry for your loss. That's one hell of a collection ?

View attachment 54805View attachment 54806View attachment 54807
Sorry to hear about your father's passing. I dread the day and can only imagine how you feel. Hope spending time here and with all your friends and family, has helped to take some of that remorse away. B?bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back