Kraton Servo and light bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aclewis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
What is the best waterproof servo under $50 for the kraton? Also, if I were to put a light bar on it, which one would be best?

I don't like recommending servos... I tried them all, expensive and AMZ cheap ones. They are all a mixed bag. I'll let others chime in with their flavor of the month.
For light bars I would go with My Trick RC lighting. They have 2" and larger. I use them. They are very durable. I bash with them(2"version). I bash at night. It is super bright and plugs into the RX. I leave it on even in the day. It doesn't use much power. I put a single cheap LED at the rear tucked in so as not to get bashed. If you have a 3rd channel you can use it as an on off switch with a light controller (separate item) or just make a small toggle switch or unplug as needed. Watch how you mount the light bar if you bash hard. Find a spot that would not likely get hit much. I broke the mount once bashing with my sons rig and he got the better of me. But only the mount broke. Easy fix. The light bar was fine. BTW its normal for them to feel hot when on.:cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back