Typhon Servo arm allignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave
  5. Vendetta
I cant seem to get my servo arm to align straight on my servo! It is one tooth either off to the left or right! I have to turn my servo trim on my controller alitle to the left or right to get my wheels to align straight! Does that mean the my servo is messed up? Typhoon has only been ran a couple of times! No big wrecks to mess up Servo!

Nope pretty normal. Get it as close as you can and use the trim a little to get it set, or adjust the turnbuckles on the back of the front arms.

Yeah I had this too when replacing the servo on my Granite recently. One tooth either way and I have to set my trim a lot to the left or right. In my situation the ideal position would be exactly between two teeth :), but oh well. Guess we'll have to live with it ;).

25T gear has 14.4 degrees between teeth. You have to get lucky to have it perfectly aligned. Get it as close as possible, then use the steering trim (or sub-trim if available) to get it perfect.

I cant seem to get my servo arm to align straight on my servo! It is one tooth either off to the left or right! I have to turn my servo trim on my controller alitle to the left or right to get my wheels to align straight! Does that mean the my servo is messed up? Typhoon has only been ran a couple of times! No big wrecks to mess up Servo!
Not tragic at all. They rarely line up exact. Nothing new. Adjust using ST trim. If using a higher end Tx, use the ST SUB Trim initially to get it perfect. What I do. Then use the Standard ST trim for "on the fly" adjustments. The correct way to use a SUB trim when setting up a servo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back