Kraton Servo binding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grasshopper72

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 6s
Hey everyone- So I bought the servo pictured here to put in my Kraton. Actually thought I bought the 25 kg but figured I couldn't go wrong with a higher kg. I installed this with a JBIRC servo mount. After installation I did a quick check of the steering off the ground and was super happy with how fast it was and the full range of motion I had with the wheels. No binding everything was almost perfect. I just wanted to adjust the end points.(Can that be done with the stx2?) So to my question. When I put the car on the ground to test it out I would only get maybe 15° of turn on the wheel, it was also really slow. Does anyone know why this is? Bad servo? Wrong servo?

The servo also sounds like it's binding but only when I put it on ground.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200610-195255_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200610-195255_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 53
If you have a V4, it's most likely your servo saver kicking in. My guess is that you are doing this on a high friction surface. Same would be true running but less noticeable. There is a way to adjust it with c-clips. Check the forum for info.

Servo is overkill tbh but will work. 25kg is all you need.

Thanks guys. Im a newb and have heard of but have never had to troubleshoot a servo saver. I didn't know what the issue was. I've been able to find some useful info and videos.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back