Typhon Servo died again! Need help with servo saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No issues.

Last edited:
I took your advice and ordered one of these from banggood..

I have a hot racing mount in my Kraton... you know of any fitment issues I might come across?...

Should fit ok.
Just don't expect to get 46kg torque from it. It has been measured at 23kg at 7.4v.. so a huge porky pie in the specs.. and 6v will be lower again. Should still be a lot stronger than the stock one though.
Have a look into waterproofing it if you run it in the wet as it doesn't appear to be water resistant out the box.

Should fit ok.
Just don't expect to get 46kg torque from it. It has been measured at 23kg at 7.4v.. so a huge porky pie in the specs.. and 6v will be lower again. Should still be a lot stronger than the stock one though.
Have a look into waterproofing it if you run it in the wet as it doesn't appear to be water resistant out the box.
Thanks for the info...

I’m not too concerned with it not being waterproof.. i don't intend to be running it in the wet and mud..

I have my two young boys that tag along with me when i go out bashing.. they love it!.. but if it was wet and muddy the first thing they both would do is anything that ensures they get as wet and muddy and dirty as they can!.. young lads around the age of 5 are like dogs, they love rolling around in the mud.

So i stick to dry days.. which is fine where i live because there are plenty of days like that.. fine, sunny and 25C degrees most of the the year.. semi tropical so our wettest months are January to March..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back