Notorious servo fitment and opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakeaowen15

Reaction score
My stock 15kg servo on my v4 notorious finally went out, and i want to got something big like this 70KG servo. Link Here. The 70 kg servo dementions are 40x40x20mm, and the stock 15kg servo dimensions are 40x38x20mm. So my question is would this servo fit being that it’s a couple mm’s off? And what are your thoughts on this servo and putting something this powerful in this car?

Link doesn’t work, so not sure what you’re looking at. You can probably space it up easily on your mount with servo spacers, they’re usually included. 70kg will turn those big wheels just fine, though.

Link still doesn’t work. Sorry about that. Maybe just give us the name and we can look it up for ya.
46B9B53F-F72A-48B3-9D28-780257968316.png

here’s the product
sorry for the non working links🤦🏻

I don’t have any experience with those. But it would fit with a 2mm shim on The mount.

Should work fine. I would look for something in the 45-50kg range that is a little faster. This is .1 at 7.4 and .12 at 6. At 6v you probably wont see much of a difference in response or speed. At 7.4v you will probably notice the speed upgrade a little. 70kg is a bit overkill IMHO.

Should work fine. I would look for something in the 45-50kg range that is a little faster. This is .1 at 7.4 and .12 at 6. At 6v you probably wont see much of a difference in response or speed. At 7.4v you will probably notice the speed upgrade a little. 70kg is a bit overkill IMHO.
ok for sure, any servo recommendations for my v4?

I’m not real picky on servos or just cheap, take your pick. Recently installed the i9mod 45kg in my outcast 6s performs well just have not had time to put it through its paces yet. Bang to the buck the Amazon servos are a good value. They are sold under a few different brand names. make sure to set the endpoints on your radio. It will increase the life of the servo. If your budget allows Savox, Protek, Reefs, or Power Hobby are all very good. Just come at a premium. Maybe if I was racing I would be more selective.
Amazon version
https://www.amazon.com/BETU-Coreles...3&keywords=45+kg+servo&qid=1675871800&sr=8-32
Make sure to replace the 23t horn with a 25t when you replace.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back