Servo for granite 4x4 blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stiles

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I beat the truck up pretty good and the servo just started dying. Only had the truck 4 days. Anybody know what’s the best replacement?

I couldn’t find that brand but this one looked the same. I accidentally got 35. Will that still work?

D85CDDEB-4B08-4A08-BE0B-E8C293CCC1E1.png

I couldn’t find that brand but this one looked the same. I accidentally got 35. Will that still work?

View attachment 115473
Yep. As 180° swing you would need to carefully set your end points and I would check in the descriptions and q and a to ensure it is waterproof (not immediately clear to me). Try searching DS3225.

I use that DS3235 35kg in most of my 6s rigs now. It is water proof or it says that on the servo. 35kg is fine and more than you need, but is a perfect fit. You can never have too much power. I never had any issues bashing it hard. Oldest one is approaching a year old and use that rig the most. K6S. Might have about 20-30 packs on it now. Not even any gear slop yet. Which is normal for metal gear servos as they get used. My Savox 1210 is all tore up already at twice the price. Needs new gears already. ?‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back