Typhon Servo gone in my Typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeu569

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey guys,

After a tumble it looks like the servo stopped working.

I've plugged it into other cars and also plugged in my granite servo just to eliminate other possibilities.

It doesn't respond like there is no power going to it.

Anyways while waiting for my replacement to arrive I've put my 1/16 servo in there. I know it's not ideal but I can't have a downtime :)

I read it's common. But I've only had this just under a week.

Hey guys,

After a tumble it looks like the servo stopped working.

I've plugged it into other cars and also plugged in my granite servo just to eliminate other possibilities.

It doesn't respond like there is no power going to it.

Anyways while waiting for my replacement to arrive I've put my 1/16 servo in there. I know it's not ideal but I can't have a downtime :)

I read it's common. But I've only had this just under a week.
Unfortunately stock servos do fail fairly commonly. If you didn't set them the first time make sure you set your end points to help prolong your servos

Grab a DS3225MG for about $25 and you will be back up and running.

Unfortunately stock servos do fail fairly commonly. If you didn't set them the first time make sure you set your end points to help prolong your servos
How do you set the end points to prolong the servo?

How do you set the end points to prolong the servo?

I assume it would be to change the Dual Rate on the transmitter to ensure that a full turn on the wheel = max turn on the car? There are no other settings i can see on the remote to do this but the dual rate trim

Ok. I'll see if it works for mine. Thanks.
I assume it would be to change the Dual Rate on the transmitter to ensure that a full turn on the wheel = max turn on the car? There are no other settings i can see on the remote to do this but the dual rate trim
I'll see if it works for mine. Thanks.

No worries. Hope its the correct way to set it :) I'm also learning as i go.
That's all it is ? most RTR radios come with a knob or toggle switch to set your dual rates. To set the dual rates, power your TX/RC on, lift your RC up at the front and then toggle the dual rate until your servo stops buzzing/overstretching when you turn the TX wheel fully left and fully right

Setting your steering end points allow you to set both left and right independently, which is useful if when your steering tracks more or less than the other side when turned fully left or right.

End point procedures vary depending on the radio you have, if your radio has this feature at all. If it doesn't, you can tweak the steering turnbuckles on the car instead, providing they are adjustable

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back