Outcast Servo issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outcast_scratch

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hi,
Anyone having issues while turning right and left and the car activate throttle?
Just turning and not a finger on the throttle.
Feels quite strange.

See movie. How do I upload a mp4 file?

Br.
Jonas

Not enough info. to comment further. Which radio model?? Stock servo??? Yes, try showing a video .
Welcome to AF. Others may chime in.:cool:

Not enough info. to comment further. Which radio model?? Stock servo??? Yes, try showing a video .
Welcome to AF. Others may chime in.:cool:

Stock radio tactic ttx300, stock servo.
Can you see the video link?
Wheels start spinning while turning.
No throttle applied.
The receiver does a short blink. I think the servo is the problem. Shorted in some way.

You aren’t pushing the throttle the vid? Just steering? and it’s still applying throttle?! ?

NO throttle applied, I almost poop my pants when I was fiddling with the steering and the car was wheeling of the work bench with all the tools and stuff around it.

Last edited:
Wohoo, works fine now.
Do I need to install a glitch buster too be safe?
No. Glitch Buster (aka Rx Capacitor). Is generally a bandaid for a bad BEC(low amp output) or mismatched overpowered Servo.
BTW, The Savox 1210 can be a power hog. Depending what your BEC specs are.(amp wise)
A Glitch buster that is recommended for any specific brand/model servo is a hint....
A glitch buster may help if you are loading down your BEC with additional accessories, lighting, winches etc. But if you BEC cant handle a servo by itself. You have a problem. Perhaps a failing ESC/BEC. Or the Servo is just a power hog. Very Inefficient. BLX motored servos are more efficient in general. But cost more.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back