Servo issues.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harlon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey guys. Im not sure whats going on here. I made a vid. If anyone knows what the problem is, please help. Thanks guys ?

By the looks of it you don't have a servo saver. This means during a previous run you may have hit a curb, or something that would push your steering hard to one side or the other ruining the internal gears. I've had this infinitely turning screw happen before and it was stripped out servo gears from not using a saver.

By the looks of it you don't have a servo saver. This means during a previous run you may have hit a curb, or something that would push your steering hard to one side or the other ruining the internal gears. I've had this infinitely turning screw happen before and it was stripped out servo gears from not using a saver.
That makes sense. This vehicle is a tekno and their servo savers are known for stripping out servos. I may have to get savox or something better then an Amazon special. ?

That makes sense. This vehicle is a tekno and their servo savers are known for stripping out servos. I may have to get savox or something better then an Amazon special. ?

Have you tried the arrma servo saver? I've heard many people complain their a bit loose but that may benefit you so it doesn't strip your servo.

Have you tried the arrma servo saver? I've heard many people complain their a bit loose but that may benefit you so it doesn't strip your servo.
I have a kraton and I feel like the savor is way to loose. Im gana put c clips in it to tighten it up. I can adjust the savor on the tekno but if you go by the instruction manual, they'll have you make the savor very tight. I think i either need to loosen it up or buy a better servo. I really like the responsiveness of how it drives, i just maybe need a servo that can keep up with it. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back