Servo Mount Upgrade for Arrma Kraton, Talion and Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This company looks like it didn't make it through COVID, site isn't up or at least not for RC products any longer.

All of the servos are different dimensions, few of the brackets note dimensions - at least that I've found. I don't know if I'm going to drop $200 on a servo, but is there a cheat to make sure it fits with my current bracket or get the right one? Notorious V5...

Amazon.com: Spektrum H6350 Standard Digital HV Brushless Ultra Torque High Speed Heli Cyclic Servo, SPMSH6350: Toys & Games

This company looks like it didn't make it through COVID, site isn't up or at least not for RC products any longer.

All of the servos are different dimensions, few of the brackets note dimensions - at least that I've found. I don't know if I'm going to drop $200 on a servo, but is there a cheat to make sure it fits with my current bracket or get the right one? Notorious V5...

Amazon.com: Spektrum H6350 Standard Digital HV Brushless Ultra Torque High Speed Heli Cyclic Servo, SPMSH6350: Toys & Games
Armorwerks? I think they went out of business before COVID to be honest.

But any standard sized servo will fit, do note that some are taller or shorter than others, for a tall servo you will need to get a tall servo mount. A lot of us run these fit right in without any mods https://www.amazon.com/Servo-Waterp...-games&sprefix=ds32,toys-and-games,195&sr=1-4

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back