Servo Mount Upgrade for Arrma Kraton, Talion and Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Woodie

It looks and works great!

Attachments

• servo.jpg
    servo.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 120
Just got my Voltage Hobbies servo mount installed. Works great. Perfect fit and no flex at all. It might be my imagination but it handles much better, even with the stock servo.

Attachments

• IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    298.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    284.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0338.JPG
    IMG_0338.JPG
    277.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Just a question on the servo and not the mount.... Anyone know if i can i get better quality gears to fit the kraton stock servo ??

I WILL HAVE TO ORDER THE PARTS

It will take a little bit put will let everyone know Hal it works out

So WoodiE you had mentioned to me that the servo issue I had may have been avoided with a aluminum mount that doesn't alow for the flex. Just to be clear, the gears inside my servo grinded themselves and many teeth were missing. Won't Less flex furth tax the servo gears? Or does keeping that servo from flexing allow that "spring servo saver" looking thing do its job?

There is someone right now taking orders for custom machined aluminum mounts for the Arrma 1/8ths on the Arrma 1/8 group on fb. Things look perfect, I'll be ordering one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170325-172057.png
    Screenshot_20170325-172057.png
    505.3 KB · Views: 90
Is the aluminum mount and brace an upgrade for the v1 or both v1 and v2? Did they fix the flexing issue with the v2? What should I look for to identify the flex?

Can anyone comment on GKA vs Voltage Hobbies servo mount? Trying to decide which would work better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back