Servo Mount Upgrade for Arrma Kraton, Talion and Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
If you're tried of all the flex in the servo mount while turning in the Arrma Kraton this servo mount upgrade will certainly fix the flex issue.

Parts used:
The results speak for themselves...

arrma-kraton-upgraded-servo-mount.png

arrma-kraton-upgraded-servo-mount-side.png

arrma-kraton-upgraded-servo-mount-installed.png

Thanks to Primal for sharing.

If you're tried of all the flex in the servo mount while turning in the Arrma Kraton this servo mount upgrade will certainly fix the flex issue.

Parts used:

View attachment 4
View attachment 2
View attachment 3

I WILL HAVE TO ORDER THE PARTS

I WILL HAVE TO ORDER THE PARTS
It will take a little bit put will let everyone know Hal it works out

Parts used:

View attachment 4
View attachment 2
View attachment 3

What size scroow

Parts used:

View attachment 4
View attachment 2
View attachment 3

What size bolts

There is someone right now taking orders for custom machined aluminum mounts for the Arrma 1/8ths on the Arrma 1/8 group on fb. Things look perfect, I'll be ordering one.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1450388800687.jpg
    FB_IMG_1450388800687.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 365
I see that no one has followed up on if this works well or not.

I have ordered all the parts and so far have the posts and washers. The servo plate has been delayed once and should be shipped on the 26th.

Once I get the plate I will update with my thoughts and if it works for me.

There is someone right now taking orders for custom machined aluminum mounts for the Arrma 1/8ths on the Arrma 1/8 group on fb. Things look perfect, I'll be ordering one.

You should tell said person about ArrmaForum.com, I bet he or she would get a few orders ;)

I see that no one has followed up on if this works well or not.

I have ordered all the parts and so far have the posts and washers. The servo plate has been delayed once and should be shipped on the 26th.

Once I get the plate I will update with my thoughts and if it works for me.

Welcome to Arrma Forum @WilderRC3, looking forward to hearing your thoughts about this upgrade!

You should tell said person about ArrmaForum.com, I bet he or she would get a few orders ;)

I will, he is getting the first batch of them in this week. Has the first couple prototypes and they look even better then that pic.

Parts used:

View attachment 4
View attachment 2
View attachment 3

Hell ya!! That is nice and shell be copied :)

I am trying to start a new thread... I am the one making and selling these.

I am taking orders for the mount through my face book ..they will only come in aluminum.. But 100% paintable with a good paint
What is the name of your facebook page please?
I searched for custom rc parts...

I have all the parts for the for the mount upgrade now.

But unfortunately I managed to blow apart both shocks on the right side of my Kraton.
20160210_141006[1].jpg

The front is the same. I am going to order stock replacement parts, then finish the servo mount upgrade.

How is it going everyone. I decided to mock up the servo mount since the car is just sitting and I have a dilemma. The servo plate seems to be the wrong dimensions. I will have to get my dads digital caliper to verify. If anyone has any ideas I am open to them.
20160217_181643[1].jpg

I was thinking about taking a dremel to it but I am unsure if it will hold its structural integrity.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back