Outcast Servo mount upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ole Fart51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
IMG_7317.JPG

Looks great!
Do you have any stainless button head screws? Would probably match the aluminum nicely.

The plate is a actobotics servo mount from robotshop.com, product code RB-Sct-56 for $4.99. I got the post off eBay. They are 7x30mm post. Most people use Axial post but they were out of stock everywhere. Go to eBay and type in 7x30mm post. I bought 10 for $6.99

The plate is a actobotics servo mount from robotshop.com, product code RB-Sct-56 for $4.99. I got the post off eBay. They are 7x30mm post. Most people use Axial post but they were out of stock everywhere. Go to eBay and type in 7x30mm post. I bought 10 for $6.99

Could this work for kraton as well?

I typed in eBay and could not find it, could. You. Post a link, thank you

Yes, Iv installed the same mount in my Kraton, Talion and Outcast. You can find the link on the Kraton forum. The very first post on the page. Title is servo mount upgrade by Woodie

Type m3x30mm standoff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back